CEN Sustaining Membership:
Please note: CEN is not currently accepting new Sustaining Members.
Sustaining Members include firms, or corporations servicing the manufacturing industry, but not operating as manufacturers. CEN invites a few such non-manufacturers to become Sustaining Members.The focus of CEN Sustaining Membership is primarily to provide information and resources that will assist Manufacturing Members in enhancing revenue and growth. Please note that membership in CEN is subject to Executive Committee approval.
Benefits to Sustaining Membership:
- Networking opportunities at CEN meetings and programs
- Opportunity to sponsor a CEN meeting and provide a brief synopsis of your company’s services
- Inclusion on CEN’s website with links to your website
- Access to CEN publications and informative mailings
- Opportunity to work with manufacturers who preserve and create jobs within NY
Sustaining Membership Dues:
$1,500 annual dues
Additional support items:
- Sponsor a meeting: $250 (includes a 5-10 minute presentation)
- Sponsor a program: $400
- Golf Day Sponsorships: opportunities range from $200 to $1,000
CEN Sustaining Membership Application
Membership in CEN is subject to Executive Committee approval. CEN is not currently accepting new Sustaining Members.