CEN Manufacturing Membership:
CEN Manufacturing Members include more than 45 chief executive officers of small and medium-sized manufacturing businesses in the Capital Region. Membership in CEN is granted to the company; therefore, any key member(s) of the company may participate in CEN programs. If you are a manufacturer in the 11 county Capital Region (encompassing Albany, Columbia, Fulton, Greene, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren and Washington Counties), we invite you to see what we have to offer. Please browse through our website, and email our Membership Director or call 518-465-8975 if you have any questions, or would like to join one of our meetings as a guest. Please note that membership in CEN is subject to Executive Committee approval.
"The CEN offers an opportunity to discuss your organizations needs with other CEO’s. This has proved to be an extremely powerful tool to build our business. The CEN provides help in manufacturing, personnel, marketing, purchasing and other areas. We share problems, achievements and friendships. There is not a better organization anywhere.” Bill Sumner, CEOArcadia Manufacturing Group, Inc. - Green Island, NY
Benefits to Manufacturing Membership Include:
- Executive Networking – CEN’s most valuable resource is the knowledge and experience of its members.
- Meetings – Member Meetings are opportunities to offer solutions and best practices to other members.
- Programs – Various timely programs are presented. Past programs include: IT for Businesses, Administrative Productivity, and the Affordable Care Act Update.
- Special Programs – The annual CEN Scholarship Golf Day raises funds for scholarships that CEN provides to students pursuing a career in a manufacturing related field.
Manufacturing Membership Dues:
- Early Stage (Pre-revenue): $250
- 1-10 employees: $500
- 11-24 employees: $700
- 25-49 employees: $900
- 50-74 employees: $1,100
- 75-99 employees: $1,300
- 100+ employees: $1,500
CEN Manufacturing Membership Application
Membership in CEN is subject to Executive Committee approval.